SAVE THE DATE!
EVENTS IN JUNE
- We promote and expand ballroom dance opportunities for beginner and experienced dancers through: • Classes for Newcomers and Beginners. Group lessons to get you started having fun on the dance floor. No partner necessary.
• Classes for Intermediate Dancers. Group lessons for those who are ready to take the next step in their dance education.
• Dance Parties. Monthly social events where everyone at any skill level can meet and have fun dancing together. We meet the first Sunday of every month
• Special Events: Elegant evenings with semi-formal or formal dress, dinner, live music and dancing. We usually have a Holiday Black-Tie Ball in December, a Lady-in-Red Ball in February and a Semi-formal Gala in September as well as themed dances throughout the year.
- Showcases: From time to time, our partner studios hold showcases giving opportunity for dancers to perform as a team or group, or a professional with an amateur (Pro/Am) or as amateurs. We strongly encourage our dancers to participate in these events.